Air Conditioning & Heating Maintenance is key to keeping your heating and cooling system running smoothly. We recommend having our certified technicians do a maintenance inspection of your HVAC units every fall and spring to ensure your home will remain comfortable throughout every season.
Air Conditioning & Heating Maintenance in Decatur, GA
As your local Decatur, GA heating and cooling maintenance company, we take pride in performing the best maintenance and service in the area. We offer maintenance on all HVAC systems to help avoid system failure during peak heating or cooling seasons.
Air Conditioning & Heating Maintenance Service Recommendations
Air Systems Control, Inc. recommends that you make the investment in your heating and air conditioner service by purchasing a maintenance agreement. Heating and air conditioning maintenance is important since heating and cooling systems seem to break down when the weather is at its worst. These are the times when your comfort system must work the hardest. Air Systems Control, Inc.’s Maintenance Agreement is a complete heating and air conditioning maintenance that follows Energy Star recommendations to help avoid breakdowns. It protects and prolongs the life of your equipment as well as ensuring its efficiency. As a Maintenance Agreement customer, you always receive priority service.
Why Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement is Important:
- With annual heating air conditioning maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and experience worry-free comfort for years to come.
- Just like your car, your heating and cooling systems also need regular tune-ups.
- Maintenance Agreements are important to help maintain and validate manufacturer warranties.
Benefits of a Air Conditioning Heating Maintenance Agreement
- Fewer Repairs
- Repair Minor Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
- Improved Safety
- Extended Equipment Life
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improve Capacity
What an Air Conditioning Heating Maintenance Agreement Includes:
TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
- Adjust Pilot
- Monitor A/C and Heating Cycles
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Examine Heat Exchanger
- Lubricate Motors and Bearings
- Check All Safety Devices
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean and Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor and Outdoor Coils
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Measuring Voltage and Current on Motors
- Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Ignition Assembly
Contact Decatur’s Leading Heating & Air Maintenance Company
Contact Air Systems Control to schedule your air conditioning heating maintenance visit.